Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Leaders of Men

So I thought I'd post some works in progress for my Illustration class. I'm not the best illustrator in the world but I think my style has it's good qualities. Click on the images to get a better view. The one below of course is just a graphite sketch, mostly for composition sake.

If you don't already know, the subject(s) in question is Ian Curtis and his band Joy Division. I also have Tony Wilson and Martin Hannett in the top one. I'm not linking those names because it's a shame if you don't know who these people are. Yeah I'm an elitest but hey guess what... it's my blog! I'm just playing, I love all two of you! Haha!

4 comments:

The Librarian said...

Who is this Tony Wilson character? Hahahah.

Best,
The Librarian

djempirical said...

Martin Hannett... oh, you mean Gollum!

Evan Scott Sharfe said...

hahaha yes! andy serkis played martin hannett in 24 hour party people! which to me, is hilarious!

Reena Goodwin said...

you mean all 3 of you?